Friday, March 6, 2009

New Blogger


Ok, so Frances asked me if I had started a blog yet, and of course I said no! So, while the kiddos were sleeping this afternoon I thought I would see what it is all about. I really have no clue what I am doing on here, so I am sure it will take me a while to figure everything out! So, hopefully everyone will be patient!! :) I really know nothing about computers , so it will be a challenge for me!
Let the challenge begin......
And I am super excited that in the morning, me and my hubby are take a very short anniversary roadtrip to Nashville to see Carrie Underwood at the Grand Ole Opry!! We are staying overnight at my Aunt Sandy's house there in Nashville, where we will not have to pay for room and board!! Thank you sooo much Aunt Sandy! Rachel will be watching our kiddos while we are gone! It really makes me sad to leave them, but this day and a half away from everything is very much needed! So, thank you Rachel for always being there when I need you most!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I'm glad you started a blog, so I can see your cute kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete