Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Houston!


Today is my baby boy Houston's 1st birthday! I am super excited! I just really can't believe that it has already been a year! He is the most precious little peanut on the planet. He is such a momma's boy its not even funny! He loves to cuddle with me, and that is probably one of my favorite things right now! I am just so thankful to have such a happy, healthy, and beautiful baby!

Here are a few pictures throughout his first year....



Here is baby Houston in my belly shortly before his arrival!




Only hours old! His paci was bigger than his face!




This is what happens when I leave Houston alone with his daddy! They do look alike though...haha




His first Halloween as Superman, Brian would say "Super Shoudy"




He is ready for his license!!! But mommy's not!


Some of the things he is doing right now! He has been walking for about a month, he has 6 teeth and working on about 3 more!! This boy LOVES food! He loves playing with his sister Addison. They are starting to get into a rough housing stage and they both love it! He says ma ma, da da, bye bye, and nana! In the last week he has started shaking his head side to side like he is telling us "no"!! It is sooo cute! We are truly blessed to have him and I would not change one thing for the world! We love you Houston!!! Happy Birthday!


Last Thursday Brian surprised me......


Brian got Addison's ears pierced without telling me!! Shame on him! No, I really wasn't blindsided by this. We have been talking about it for months, but I didn't know that he went and actually did it. I went out for a bit and came home and my child's ears are pierced!! He said she did great, didn't even bat an eye! She is such a big girl! We thank God everyday that we have her in our lives as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment