Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If I could only keep up......

We have been sooo extremely busy, I have not had time to post anything new and the fact I got a new camera and had no clue how to use it! This has been a great summer so far... from going to the pool a couple times a week, going to the park, cooking out with family and friends, going to Washington DC, birthdays after birthdays, and I had to have emergency surgery in the midst of it all...I am exhausted! Any how, here are only a few pics from the past couple of months... If I posted all of them, I would not be hitting the sack tonight!!





I love this pic! Addison and Houston look so much alike with her hair pulled back!!




We went to Washington DC to visit my husbands brother and new wife and we did a bit of site seeing while we were there... this is Addison on first subway ride.......




There is nothing like having a freeze pop on a hot summer day!





They love making each other laugh!




so handsome isn't he??




Addison's first "boat ride"!! She loved it! I was her age when my dad let me take off on our all by myself! We started out young!!!!



the cupcakes for my brother's bday stained both of my children (mouths and bottoms) Ha!





My little boy is getting way too big too fast!! He just looks adorable in this life jacket!!




me and my brother Zach on his graduation day and 2 days after my surgery!!





these kids are starting to play so well together, but at the same time they are not sharing, throwing, hitting, kicking, smacking each other if they don't get their way!! Don't let those sweet innocent faces fool you!! Ha!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! I have been looking for you to leave me a comment so we could chat! So glad you saw me in the mall that day..your kiddos are precious. Maybe we can do it again sometime! And by the way..you need to UPDATE YOUR BLOG missy! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can ramble anytime you like..but you probably can't out-ramble me.lol
    Are you on Facebook? Or have email..there has to be a better way to chat than on each other's blogs.lol Yes, lets get together one day soon. Maybe next week at the play area in the mall one day again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here Dana! Perhaps if we went to bed earlier we would be up with the chickens?? UPDATE your blog woman! lol

    ReplyDelete